Looking for an easy lunch idea? These salmon, cream cheese and honey mustard wraps with spinach are super satisfying and nutritious to boot. We rolled them on on lavash bread from Trader Joe’s. Any flat bread (or tortilla) would work.
Smooth on some cream cheese and honey mustard, and then drop on some salmon chunks. We like the canned salmon from Trader Joe’s. Layer on some fresh spinach, roll up the wrap, and tie it with string.
- flat bread (lavash from Trader Joe’s is great) or tortillas
- cream cheese
- canned (or fresh cooked) salmon
- sweet honey mustard
- fresh spinach
- Healthy Lunch Wrap – Hummus, Olives and Flatbread (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Salmon with roasted mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and horseradish cream sauce (theoppositehouse.wordpress.com)
- Baseball Dogs on Super Bowl Sunday? You Bet! (garlicfriesandbaseball.wordpress.com)