This curry tuna salad has become a go-to lunch when we need something quick, healthy and delicious. Make up a batch and you’re ready for the week. The apples lend a bit of sweetness, and the curry and greek yogurt make for a tart, satisfying flavor.
Mix two cans of tuna, a handful of chopped almonds, a chopped apple, 1/4 to 1/3 cup of fat free greek yogurt, a handful of chopped chives, and a tablespoon or so of curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste. We also add mustard if we have it.
Eat with tomato slices or in lettuce leaves.
- two cans of tuna
- 1/2 cup of fat free greek yogurt
- handful of chopped almonds
- 1 T curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 T mustard (optional)
- 1 chopped apple
- Tuna Nicoise Salad with Fresh Seared Ahi Tuna (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Lunch Wrap – Hummus, Olives and Flatbread (seattlefoodshed.wordpress.com)
- Tuna and Green Pea Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing (gardensandgarlic.wordpress.com)